Wow who knew that January could be so long. While the world was on fire, per usual, I did get on some great adventures – like our trip to the Grand Hyatt Vail and my staycation at The Maven Hotel. And of course, I kicked off my sustainability content – check out my 4 tips for a more sustainable kitchen here.
I have loved chatting with yall about being more sustainable on IG so keep the questions and suggestions coming!
- GM’s set a new goal to go carbon neutral by 2040
- Being from ATL I love Coca-Cola but they are the highest producer of plastic waste in the WORLD.
- Gross? Sign this pledge to call them out – learn>act
The Hit List
- Confused at what happened last week on wall street – here is a good video
- Want to know whats going to be hot this year – check out Pinterest trends
- Ever wanted to spend the night in a 7-11 now you can
- A new hard seltzer is coming and I am V excited
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Cash this Valentine’s Day!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until EOD 2/15. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.