How great is a short week? I mean I was totally confused about what day it was but at least it went by fast! How are you doing? Read to get out of town? Us too! IMO it’s all about risk. This is new normal and you need to find what makes you sane a comfortable, how much are you willing to risk? Slide into my DM’s and let’s discuss. Otherwise have a fabulous weekend!
Quarantine Blues- I think we all know the Fatigue is real. NPR has put out some great content on it including this fun podcast on social distancing parties & risk. And I heard another great story on Quarantine Bubbles too. Essentially widening your circle of friends and family and guaranteeing together – like yall can hang at each other’s house but no one else. Are you feeling the drain of Quarantine? Do you have a bubble?
Colorado Adventures – We are officially aloud to recreate outside woo! Truth be told we did some social distancing camping last weekend and it’s as pretty glorious. If you are looking for some inspo check out my outdoors section with lots of great road trips and hikes. Just wear a mask, wash your hands, be respectful and smart.
The Hit List
- Elta MD sent me this tented sunscreen and I love it!
- Documentaires to binge
- What to cook this weekend – Salmon Cakes
- And of course what to drink – White Strawberry Lemonade Sangria
- If you don’t have an egg cooker… you need to get one
- The BMB Bookclub book this month is SO Good I have been staying up the past few nights reading it
- woah my feet totally need this!!
- ummm genius – how to water plants while your away