Y’all where did summer go?!! Gahh Mid-August and I’m already thinking about when the leaves will start to change and it makes me a little sad. But, I am hoping for an Indian summer so we can keep camping way into October.
Denver Food Rescue Ride – This month I will be biking 15 miles to raise money and awareness for food scarcity in Denver. The Denver Food Rescue takes unused food from grocery stores, nonprofits and restaurants and distributes it for free to families in need in our community. Learn more about Denver Food Rescue here and donate to my ride here – the goal is $250!
Pizza Pizza Pizza – Last Sunday we cruised over to Ester’s in Oneida park to get some pizza and Dang soft serve ice cream – pictured above. We have tried a few pizza spots recently so I did a full review of my favorite pizzas post and have added a few more favorites to the list – check it out here.
Taylor Swift Mood – Y’all this album is giving me life. It’s such a mood. If you want all the details on how each song was created then you got to read this article.
SAVE OUR VENUES – If you love live music then please reach out to your representative and tell them how important it is is to pass the #saveourstagesact – read more about it here.
The Hit List
- REI tops the list of best places for women to work
- Living in these PJs this summer
- Which face mask is best and which are not so great…
- Rounding up my Backcountry sale favorites here and you can find more coupons here
- Food shortage is real – read these books about it and donate here in Denver
- Bookmark it – how to cook pizza while camping
- 22 ways to fight the gender wealth gap
- Lymphatic drainage for body and for face
P.S. Here are my favorite weekly newsletters