How are we doing y’all? I think we are finally adjusted to our work from home social distancing schedule and I honestly don’t see us getting out of this before June. But we are making the best of it. I am focusing on nailing down my morning routine and trying to cut down screen time and add in more meantime while still knocking out blog work.
That me-time is playing games, working out, listening to podcasts, reading books and cooking.
For fun, we have been doing a weekly zoom with friends during the Phish show. We also did music trivia with friends that were super fun! This Saturday we are gonna do another zoom call where we pick a phish show to listen to and all start it at the exact same time!
Podcast, Books & TV
- I binge about 10 episodes of Second Life from Who What Wear and I love love love it. So amazing to hear the stories of these amazing badass woman
- Always been a fan of the skinny confidential podcast but this week Lauren & Michael killed it in their episode Misery Loves Company – highly recommend you listen
- My medium trashy book this month is The Overdue Life of Amy Byler – I found this on kindle unlimited
- BMB Book Club Book – American Dirt – I heard a piece on NPR about this book and I’m excited to read what all the fuss (good and bad) is about. Read more about the BMB book club here
- No Filter – The story behind Instagram just came out and cause I am reading to much right now I decided to get this on audible!
- We just finished watching all the Star Wars movies in release order, I actually really liked the last 3 but not the middle 3 (Natalie Portman ones). I recommend Onward and Shawn & The Sheep Farmagedon for fun feel-good movies. We also started seasons 2 of Counterpart
- J.Crew is up to 30% off Cashmere
- 40% off at Shopbop
- My favorite Old Navy leggings are only $20
- 50% off tons of styles at Anthro
- Backcountry – 20% Off 1 Full-Price Item with Code 20FULLPRICE
- Abercombie is now up to 60% off with so many cute styles
- Sam Edelman Flash Sale – up to 60% off
- 40% off at World Market
Denver Folks if you’re looking to help out a family in need and craving a burger check out Cherry Crickets Extra Helping program. When you order takeout you can also send a take out meal to someone in need. Learn more about the program here.