We have had an amazing start to the summer. Yea – Amazing! I have learned and grown so much over the last few weeks, and I hope you have too. I shared more about my journey/thoughts on the #blacklivesmatter and social injustice movement in a long post here. But otherwise its been great weather and finally getting to social distance with friends and spend time in the mountains.
Swim Time! Y’all know, all I want in live is to be submerged in water so I am stoked I ordered this inflatable pool. Honestly, I thought I got this bigger adult version but it got a small one, but hey it fits me perfectly! Inflatable pools are essentially sold out everywhere this one is from target – sign up fro the waitlist. Or order either this one or this one from urban and they will ship in July!
Have you been to a restaurant? We have! We were stoked to find out our favorite neighborhood patio was open so I wanted to shout out a few places that are open for social distancing on the patio. Check out a full list of restaurants here.
- Local 46 – probably the best patio in Denver
- Mas Kaos – Get your pizza, marg and taco fix here
- American Elm – gorgeous big patio under a ain’t American Elm of course
- Safta – I mean it’s just so damn good
- Ironton Distillery – probably the largest patio in Denver with shade and misters!
- Bacon Social House – brunch, brunch, brunch! Another huge patio too!
The Hit List
- This chicken caesar salad seriously has all of my favorite things
- Stoked to try out this Olive Oil from a Black Woman-owned company!
- Black artist to support and follow
- Summer finds under $100
- One of my favorite summer sundresses I have seen all over Instagram
- Summer patio inspo
- Black-owned sustainable brands to follow and try
Summer Tote Bag