Yall, I have been blogging for 2 years! There have been a lot of ups, downs, steep learning curves and total freak outs but I have enjoyed (almost) every minute of the time I have put into this little blog. If you had asked me 4 months ago about the future of BMB, I would have told you it’s over. So, I took a little hiatus… but I am back! Summer is in full swing and I have so many amazing trips planned that I can’t wait to share! Let’s check in on my New Years resolution and see how we are doing…
1.Climb Two More 14ers – Well, not much progress here but I hope to squeeze one in, in August and September!
2. Learn To Code – I am on my way to mastering SQL. I can do sweet Select statements and am working on my Joins! Next up Ruby!
3. Be A Fearless Skier – 14 days! I doubled the amount I skied last year! I did a few blacks and totally mastered blues. I skied fast and with total confidence. I even spent a few days in some fresh pow pow!
4. Read For Pleasure – Well I bought the The Luminaries back in January and read 2 chapters… The book is still on my bed side table.
5. Exercise On The Reg – Suns out, guns out. My roomies puppy Silas is loving our daily walks and I have been spotted at the gym on occasion.
6. Email – I have been crushing my emails – unsubscribe, delete and archive are my new best friends! That annoying blue bubble is never over 150 now!
7. Save Save Save – Carpooling to work, check! Bringing lunch to work, check! Selling clothing on Poshmark & Threadflip, check!
8. Photograph More – I love my Sony HX50V! I have been on roll photographing everything. Check out my pictures from Moab!
9. Complete My List (in a more timely manner) – work in progress….
10. Stretch – not daily but getting there!