Moab Guide! I went in 2014, we camped and cooked every meal so no restaurant recommendations but here are some tips to make the most of your Moab adventure.
- Camping – good luck, spots are near impossible to get unless you go midweek at developed campgrounds you are going to want to go early or ask around about a good spot on BLM land
- Adventures – We went cannoynering with this company and had a blast!
- Parks – GO to both but be mindful of when it’s HOT which is mostly when the sun is out. photos from Canyonlands here.
- Weather – It gets REALLY HOT so bring more water than you could possibly need and tell someone where you are going
- Need to cool off? Head to the campgrounds on 128 ~ Hal Campground