My 2021 #glowup via Manifesting
Y0u may have seen me share on stories about my 2021 manifestation. Over Christmas I was really thinking about how I wanted 2021 to be different – I wanted a glow up! A shakeup in all areas of life to make me feel good, worthy, confident and set myself up for success financially, physically with the blog, with work – everything!
Gotta Put That Good JuJu Out There
I have always believed in the power of positive thinking. Not only just thinking positively about a situation but speaking and acting positively about it and towards it. You gotta put that good juju out there to get it back.
I have seen it time and time again in my life where I have really spoken out loud about something or written it down then it ends up happening, sometimes it’s immediate and sometimes it takes years. And then it hits you like damn, I actually said I wanted x,y, and z to happen and now it has happened.
Looking Forward When You Should Look Back
There is one question I have always struggled with – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Like WTF no idea! Forward-thinking can be difficult but looking back can be a lot easier. I was listening to The Skinny Confidential Him and Her podcast with Dean Graziosi, when a new way to look at goal setting clicked. Rather than imagine where you will be next year, imagine yourself one year from today. When you look back – what do you want to have accomplished?
For me, that simple mindset shift really helped. Once you can think of all the things you have accomplished you can start to break down the steps and things you will need to do to get there. Now that you have a lighthouse and end goal in mind you can always refer back to it when you need inspiration or feeling off track.
We were lucky to spend Christmas with some good friends. As we sat outside in the sun on Christmas day I said “I hope this time next year we are back here together, and….” and boom my manifestation for 2021 just came rolling out of me. Since then I have said it out loud or written it in my journal, or shared it with yall almost every day. It’s my 2021 #glowup mantra!
So, Has it worked? Yep!
So it’s January 15th? Has anything changed? Yep!
- The day I posted that I wanted to see Phish at Dicks this summer a follower messaged me that they could sell me their tickets!! BOOM while I hope and pray we get to see a concert this year at least now I have tickets to go!
- A few days after that – Clay got a promotion at work! woot woot! Like I said you put it out there and it will come back to you.
- We heard back from the bank that our dream home makeover wasn’t a financial possibility – but it was not at all and we needed that reality check. To realign our priorities and what we really need – now we are going down that path!
#2021glowup was a success! I was manifesting on a few things I didn’t share publicly and man did they come through!
- Phish Dicks ✔
- Quality Time with Family & Friends ✔ – Family trip to the lake house, Spain with our besties, Birthday Beach Trip, finally some live music! Billy Strings & Kygo at Red Rocks, floating the Westwater, learning to fly fish
- Beach with my parents ✔️
- Get Pregnant ✔️ – This one was not on my public manifesting but Clay and I were dreaming about it and are so blessed it came so easily! We can’t wait to meet our baby girl in April
- New Job ✔️- Again, I didn’t share this one publicly but it was a BIG one for me this year “Double the money double the fulfillment” and “less emotional stress around work” all were pointing to a career move! I had been at my last job for 8 years and was ready for something new. I started my new role in May and LOVE MY COMPANY!!
You Can Start Manifesting at Any Time
While the New Year is like the global goal-setting time you can start doing this at any time!! If you find this post in May or next or November you can start putting that positive energy out into the universe, now.
Do you know when the best time to start something new is? NOW! There will never be a perfect time to start something or do something. You just gotta go for it and figure it out along the way! Pushing it off till Monday, or next week is just an excuse. Just the resistance pulling at you. It’s kinda like that friend who just won’t break up with that guy cause it’s not good timing… lame.
Don’t put yourself on hold.
I took my statement and turned it into a fill-in-the-blank so you can start to figure out what yours is too. I wanted to have a good balance of taking on the new but also getting rid of the old. A lot of time new years resolutions are all about doing more rather than stoping a bad habit.
If you decide to use this template or this post inspires you to make your own – let me know! Comment or tag me on Instagram!