Denver’s Best Outdoor Dining Options for Winter
Temperatures are starting to drop in Colorado so I figured it was time to do a post on cozy outdoor dining options in Denver. Similar to my post this summer on the best patios, I have reached out to a number of restaurants to see what “cold weatherproof” outdoor dining options they may have from heaters, tents to igloos!
We all know that winter in Denver is pretty mild and if the suns out it feels great!! As they say, suns out guns out. These are the patios for a cozy winter night by a fire or to visit when the suns out.
Missing a spot? Comment or DM me on Instagram and ill add it to the list!
Tennyson, Highlands & LoHi
- Acova – Highlands – Acova giant patio will be covered with heaters and open if the temp goes above 50º
- American Elm – Tennyson – Heaters on the patio and greenhouses to dine in!
- Daughters Thai – Enjoy your favorite Thai dish in a heated greenhouse
- The Family Jones – Lohi – Added an outdoor patio with a tent and heaters
- Bar Dough – Bar dough has added a number of Greenhouses to keep you toasty while eating toast! Reservations are suggested!
- Cart-Driver – Heated patio that’s PERFECT on a sunny day and igloos too! You can now make a resy for outside heated dining at both LoHi and RiNo locations
- Ash’Kara – Heated covered patio looks extra cozy
- Lohi Steak Bar – This converted driveway has firepits and outdoor seating
Downtown, Union, Larimer, Dairy Block
- Dairy Block – Extended patio seating and outdoor heaters at Seven Grand, For[a]ged, Blanchard Family Wines, and Denver Milk Market. The entire ally way is lined with heaters and feels great!
- Kachina Cantina – Dairy Block – Enjoy your Margs and white queso on the heated patio! Coming soon heated igloos
- Snooze – Union Station/Rino – Brunch on the extended patio with a tent and heaters
- My Brothers Bar – LoDo – Check out the amazing outdoor living room My Brothers bar has created!
- Tavernteta – Eat burrata in a greenhouse – win!
- Citizen Rail – Heaters and greenhouses now on the patio
- Number Thirty-Eight – Y’all this space is incredible and HUGE. Its basically one giant outdoor patio with lots of tables and firepits plus every colorado beer imaginable and delicious street food. Oh and live music almost every night!
- Smok – BBQ on a heated patio at the source! Tables for up to 6. Or order to go!
- Barcelona Wine Bar – Enjoy tapas and Spanish wine under the heaters on one of my favorite “secret” patios in Denver and one of the best vibes in Denver too.
- Denver Central Market – The converted parking lot patio now has a tent with side panels and heaters
- Cart-Driver – You can now make a resy for outside heated dining at both LoHi and RiNo locations
Uptown & Gov’s Park
- Ace Eat Serve – Ace is going all out! First, they are launching “Apres Ski Saturdays” with free music firepits, dumpling, ramen, chai, and more – Ace has a huge patio that is partially covered and heated. Ace is also introducing 3 igloos each one can fit 8 max for a 2-hour reservation and is heated and decorated. You can make your Igloos reservation here.
- Steuben’s Uptown – With a large heated patio and additional “Tatio” that’s a tented patio in the back parking lot their are plenty of outdoor options
- Cherry Cricket – Lodo & Cherry Creek – Will be adding tens and heaters to their patio
- Barlo Grill – “Dining Pods” are being added to the patio
- Jax – Glendale – Heated outdoor dining available
- Local Jones – Outdoors heated seating on the patio – and white queso on the secret menu!
- Le Bilboquet – Adding a tented area with heaters in December
- Bull & Bush Brewery – This place is one of a kind in Denver, enjoy beers in the heated tent in the parking lot
Wash Park & South Broadway
- The Hornet – South Broadway – Heaters on each patio – yes there are two! There is a secret back patio!
- The Post Rosedale – Heated outdoor dining available
City Park & St*pelton
- Annette – Stanley Marketplace favorite has set up “greenhouses” for you to dine in!
Englewood & Littleton
- Junction Food & Drink – This brand new food hall will have outdoor heaters on their patio! Right by dave and busters at 25 and colorado