Denver’s Best Outdoor Dining Options for Winter
Temperatures are starting to drop in Colorado so I figured it was time to do a post on cozy outdoor dining options in Denver. Similar to my post this summer on the best patios, I have reached out to several restaurants to see what “cold weatherproof” outdoor dining options they may have, from heaters, and tents to igloos!
We all know that winter in Denver is pretty mild, and if the sun’s out it feels great!! As they say, suns out, guns out. These are the patios for a cozy winter night by a fire or to visit when the sun’s out.
Missing a spot? Comment or DM me on Instagram, and ill add it to the list!
Tennyson, Highlands & LoHi
- Acova – Highlands – Acova giant patio will be covered with heaters and open if the temp goes above 50º
- American Elm – Tennyson – Heaters on the patio and greenhouses to dine in!
- Daughters Thai – Enjoy your favorite Thai dish in a heated greenhouse (not confirmed for 2022)
- The Family Jones – Lohi – Added an outdoor patio with a tent and heaters
- Bar Dough – Bar dough has added a number of Greenhouses to keep you toasty while eating toast! Reservations are suggested!
- Cart-Driver – Heated patio that’s PERFECT on a sunny day and igloos too! You can now make a resy for outside heated dining at both LoHi and RiNo locations
- Ash’Kara – Heated covered patio looks extra cozy
- Senior Bear – One of my favorite restaurants in town now has greenhouses for 2-4
- Bodega Denver – Breakfast, Brunch or lunch on this perfectly sunny patio
Downtown, Union, Larimer, Dairy Block
- Dairy Block – Extended patio seating and outdoor heaters at Seven Grand, For[a]ged, Blanchard Family Wines, and Denver Milk Market. The entire ally way is lined with heaters and feels great!
- Kachina Cantina – Dairy Block – Enjoy your Margs and white queso on the heated patio!
- Snooze – Union Station/Rino – Brunch on the extended patio with a tent and heaters
- My Brothers Bar – LoDo – Check out the amazing outdoor living room My Brothers bar has created!
- Tavernteta – Eat burrata in a greenhouse – win!
- Citizen Rail – Heaters and greenhouses now on the patio
- Wynkoop Brewing Company – The OG Brewery in Denver has added heater and fireplaces to the patio
- Number Thirty-Eight – Y’all this space is incredible and HUGE. Its basically one giant outdoor patio with lots of tables and firepits plus every colorado beer imaginable and delicious street food. Oh and live music almost every night!
- Barcelona Wine Bar – Enjoy tapas and Spanish wine under the heaters on one of my favorite “secret” patios in Denver and one of the best vibes in Denver too.
- Denver Central Market – The converted parking lot patio now has a tent with side panels and heaters
- Cart-Driver – You can now make a resy for outside heated dining at both LoHi and RiNo locations
- Los Chingones – Kill margs and yummy queso in a greenhouse on the roof of the popular RiNo location
- Federales – This Austin transplant is adding a tent and heaters to its very large patio – perfect for when that white queso craving hits!
Uptown & Gov’s Park
- Ace Eat Serve – Ace’s is large outdoor patio is now tented and you can reserve firepit seats as well
- Steuben’s Uptown – The side patio has been totally revamped to include above head heaters
- Cherry Cricket – Lodo & Cherry Creek – Will be adding tens and heaters to their patio
- Barlo Grill – “Dining Pods” are being added to the patio
- Jax – Glendale – Heated outdoor dining available
- Le Bilboquet – Adding a tented area with heaters in December
- Bull & Bush Brewery – This place is one of a kind in Denver, enjoy beers in the heated tent in the parking lot
Wash Park & South Broadway
- The Hornet – South Broadway – Heaters on each patio – yes there are two! There is a secret back patio!
- The Post Rosedale – Heated outdoor dining available
- Perdida – This yummy coastal Mexican spot has a great front patio with lots of direct sun and heaters – plus white queso!
City Park & Central Park
- Annette – Stanley Marketplace favorite has set up “greenhouses” for you to dine in!
Englewood & Littleton
- Junction Food & Drink – This brand-new food hall will have outdoor heaters on its patio! Right by dave busters at 25 and colorado
- The Post Boulder – Heated outdoor dining available
- Centro Mexican Kitchen – Heated outdoor dining available
- Golden Mill – is our go-to in Golden, especially on a sunny day – year round! This food hall is mostly outdoor space with a balcony too! All the food options are fantastic and the ice cream is so so good
Leave a Reply