This year more than ever it’s important to shop local. In each of my gift guides, you will find a list of the local retailers where you can find the products mentioned or something similar. Putting them all on this list and highlighting a few retailers and makers in Colorado you should check out!
Denver has so many amazing boutiques. Great shopping areas to hit a few are Tennyson Street, 32nd Street, Larimer Square, Dairy Block Stanley Marketplace, Gaylord, and South Pearl Street. I am not familiar with what is in the LoDo/Rino areas so let me know who I am missing!
November 28th Small Business Saturday – This is your time to shop small and save! Cherry Creek North has put together a full day of specials and prizes, as will lots of stores around the state so check their website and Instagram for more info.
Outside of Denver? No problem, check out this interactive guide to Shop Local campaigns running all over the state.
Denver Local Liquor & Wine Gifts
I actually have a slight allergy to barley so breweries are not really my style. But Denver actually has some just as amazing distilleries and wineries.
- Happy Hour Handbook – Cocktails and apps form Denver’s best bartenders and chefs! LIke Poka Lola, Death & Co, Cooper Lounge and more – proceeds will go to these establishments too – pre-order yours now!
- atost – American Apertivos made in Golden – Shop their premade cocktails or get bottles to go
- Ironton Distillery – Cocktail kits that include everything you need like the glass, shot glass, and all the fixing, or just get a crate of whisky!
- Snosan – K, this not booze but this distillery has pivoted Hand sanitizer that is sent free and dries with no residue
- Wander + Ivy – You have seen me sipping on these single server wines and they make a great holiday gift too!
- Bigsby’s Folly – Grab a bottle, growler or a gift a virtual wine tasting
- Abbot & Wallace – This Longmont Distillery is offering cocktail hits to go
- Barcelona Wine Bar – Barcelona has put together some really cool in-restaurant experience to gifts like a wine and tapas pairing or Paella experience with wine pairing
- Vesta – Pour one out for one of our fav restaurants closing during COVID, but now you can buy some of their wine for only $20 a pop – I’ll be getting a few of these Email [email protected]
or [email protected] to place a wine order
Denver Holiday Markets
Denver has some amazing markets and COVID isn’t stopping them. Each one is taking extra precautions like limiting event size or they have gone totally online!
Cherry Creek Holiday Market – The first Cherry Creek Holiday Market runs now till Dec 23rd, with over 30 makers. This is brought to you by Denver Flea – so you know its good!
Apres Holiday Market @ The Dairy Block – Shop AF is putting on a very Colorado holiday market with major Apres Ski Vibes. Sip cocktails and Shop from a curated selection of makers in the Dairy Block Aly and sip cocktails
Denver Bazaar – Denver Bazzar has gone online and has over 50 vendors from hats to hot sauce
Stanely Delivers – Okay this is not an event but Stanley Marketplace has gone to the next level and taken all of their retailers online under one website AND will deliver via an electric mini truck! If you are not inside their 10-mile radius for local delivery radius they will ship it!
Denver Chrstkindl Market – A totally German Christmas market! I go to this market every year downtown, it’s super festive and you can find a lot of great small unique gifts and Christmas decor. This year it will be at Civic Center Park to allow for more space.
Mile High Holiday Mart – The Junior League of Denver usually puts on this weekend-long mart but with COVID, it’s now all online!
Shop Local – Denver Gift Stores
- Extraordinary Gifts – Tennyson
- Jolly Goods – Tennyson
- Wish Gifts – Wash Park
- Hope Tank – South Broadway
- The Perfect Petal – 32nd Street
- Nomad Modern – RiNo
- Stanley Marketplace – St*apelton
- Free Market Denver – Dairy Block/Downtown
- Evvo Marketplace – Larimer Square
Shop Local – Denver Women’s Boutiques
- Hailee Grace – Larimer Square
- HarperMade Jewelry
- Lariat – Tennyson
- Ruby Jane – Multiple Locations
- April+West – Tennyson
- Stitch Boutique – Tennyson
- Inspire Boutique – Multiple Locations
- Lady Jones – Tennyson
- Intrigue Boutique – Sunnyside
- Melrose & Madison – South Pearl
- Midnight Rambler – Colfax
- Rustic Threads – 32nd
- Wish Denver – Gaylord
- Paige on Pearl – South Pearl
- Blush – Tennyson
- Denver Darling – Cherry Creek
- Gracies – South Pearl
- Strut – 32nd Street