Kenton Gold 20-Piece Flatware Set // Swoon Wine Decanter
Rabbit ® Automatic Wine Preserver // Rabbit ® Super Wine Aerator/Pourer
Hip Champagne Glass // Hayes Black Marble Cheese Board
Frye Bar Set ™ // French Kitchen Marble Wine Cooler
Oregon Wine Glasses // Bash Copper Beverage Tub
Crate and Barrel Holiday Giveaway + Hostess Gift Guide Perfect for Newly Engaged or Newlyweds!
The Holidays are in full swing and your calendar is probably packed with tacky Christmas sweater parties, office Secret Santa’s, dinner parties, and entertaining out of town guests. Whether your throwing the party or a guest here’s exactly what you need to host and to gift the hostess this holiday season. Plus, a bonus cocktail recipe and a giveaway from the Crate and Barrel Wedding Registry!
P.S. Each of these gifts was actually on our Crate and Barrel Wedding Registry! Since we love to entertain my registry had a lot of hosting essentials and bar cart focused items. So pop on over to Crate and Barrel and add them to your registry, too. Nothing like your first holiday as newlyweds so let’s make it stylish!
For the Dinner Party Hostess
- One can really never have too many cheese boards, right?! I love my Hayes Black Marble Cheese Board it works great for cheese plates or appetizers.
- Running out of glasses while hosting – nightmare! Help the hostess out with a few of these Oregon Wine Glasses or these retro Hip Champagne Glass
- Gifting flatware? Ahh, might be weird so these Kenton Gold 20-Piece Flatware Set are really to gift yourself for the perfect holiday place setting.
For the At-Home Mixologist
- I swooned when I saw the Frye Bar Set ™ and Clay loves it too. This bar set works well for your brother, single guy friend or for the couple that always makes the best cocktails.
- The Bash Copper Beverage Tub is that party accessory you don’t know you needed until you’re throwing a party, honestly, since we got our’s last spring; I have used it so much, everyone needs one of these.
For the Aspiring Wine Connoisseur
- After getting our Rabbit ® Super Wine Aerator/Pourer and Rabbit ® Automatic Wine Preserver our registry we have been trying to up our wine game, ya know less box, more bottled wine. The wine preserver lets you seal wine so you can keep it for longer and the aerator quickly injects air into your wine opening it up so you can taste the full flavor profile.
- Help your other newlywed friends up to their wine game too with a stylish Swoon Wine Decanter or French Kitchen Marble Wine Cooler to chill their favorite Rosé.
Go-To Hostessing Cocktail: Winter Citrus Margarita
Whether you’re hosting or your best friend asks you to take over the bar, it’s good to have a holiday cocktail up your sleeve. As yall know, I love tequila, so here is my take on Half Baked Harvest’s festive winter Margarita.
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 blood orange, peeled
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- Splash of Club Soda
- Muddle the orange zest, blood orange, lime juice, pomegranate juice, mint, and honey
- Add the tequila and a little ice. Shake, Shake, Shake!
- Strain and serve with a splash of club soda for a little bubbly!
$250 Crate and Barrel Wedding Gift Registry Gift Card Giveaway!
You can enter the giveaway one of two ways – 1) here on the blog using the widget below and/or 2) on Instagram. You must enter by midnight on December 15, 2019. All entries will be compiled into one list and randomly selected on December 16, 2019, and one winner will be contacted via email or on Instagram direct message on this date.
How to Use The Giveaway Widget
- Log in using either your e-mail address or your Facebook account. This is how I will contact you if you win!
- Follow the directions in the widget to like, follow or share this giveaway. Each task will count as another entry to win
- Each giveaway will run for the duration of the 12 Days and winners will be announced and contacted on December 16th
- All winners will be contacted via e-mail or on Instagram direct message