Y’all this month has been non-stop!! I am ready for a major slow down in October but I feel like October is already starting to fill up with activities too. My goal is to keep weeknight activities to a max of two a week so I can get back in my workout and early morning groove. Isn’t it funny how even as an adult fall just has this “Back to School” feeling like its now time to get your life back together after a fun summer? Haha
Mindset: I have been sharing some inspiring, motivational quotes on IG around mindset that I find super helpful. Maire Folio’s book Everything is Figureoutable is chock full of them but I really love this tweet from her she posted on Instagram.
Fall *New* Music – Been a hot minute since I shared a playlist on the blog! I am working on a fall playlist you an listen to on Spotify. I am super obsessed with Old Love by Joe Hertler & The Rainbow Seekers!
The Hit List
- The best new restaurants across the country
- Are you allowing yourself to do Deep Work? Currently, not doing that
- Get your fall on with these recipes
- Pumpkins and Gourds are here – front porch decor inspo
- Member Scoop NYC? Well it’s back – at Walmart
- Need to get to London ASAP to enjoy this cheese conveyor belt
- How Norway is becoming more sustainable
Fall Decorating Inspo