To be totally honest, I am totally dreading winter. Yay for skiing but the 6th months of dark mornings and cold days not so much. Yes, its still 80’s here and will be for a while but I should be excited about Fall – I love Fall but really It only means winter is coming sooner AHHHH. Why can’t it be summer forever and Colorado just be on the Gulf of Mexico!
Okay enough complaining – I have some exciting news! My Denver guide is finally live! After months of work and years of eating out and snapping pictures of my food, I have launched the definitive guide to eating and drinking your way through Denver. Click below to read it all!
I’d love to hear your feedback as well – what you love and what you hate, so slide on into my DM’s k!
Phish Dicks – Year after year Phish lays it down at Dicks. And this year they let it all hang out on Friday night. Might be one of the best shows I have ever seen. I loved every second of the entire weekend and could have done 8 more nights. Good people, good music and good times. Listen to the shows here, I highly recommend the Ghost>Crosseyed and Golden Age.
#theFerragnez – I cried when Chiara and Fedez had Leo so no surprise I cried watching a bazillion stories of their wedding. The entire weekend was gorgeous, they are so real and so in love and its a joy to watch them. Their wedding alone generated more social media buzz than the Royal Wedding! The numbers on the event are staggering. Chiara’s profile alone got over 1 billion impressions and their wedding generated over 36millon in earned media. Meaning that if a brand wanted to pay for the amount of engagement their wedding generated, they would need to cough up 36 million dollars. ABSURD – Read more on the numbers here.
The Hit List
- Justin Blakely’s Home is gorgeous, I want her bathrooms
- If your digging fall more than I am here are some pumpkin recipes
- These pants are everything – Natasha Oakley is such a babe
- The Ralph Lauren 50th Anniversary Party had every single one of my favorite blogger babes eeeek!! Loved seeing all them together
- More NYFW wtf was Milly’s collection?? Soooo different, I don’t hate it, just odd for Milly. I mean does that first dress not scream Mara Hoffman Spring 2018?? Confused…
P.S. I will be at Grandoozy this weekend! Super excited to see Sturgill Simpson & Florence & The Machine