My last few weeks have been totally crazy… in the best way possible! Trips, OKR planning, parties, wedding planning, dress shopping, parents in town, biking all over and discovering our neighborhood pool! It’s been a world wind of fun. And honestly, this has been the least planned, least eventful part of summer. I am about to kick off 6 weeks of nonstop travel — yay!! There is so much to do and so little time to do it!
Five Minute Journal – I used to journal when I was younger and I have read over and over again about the benefits of journaling and knew I wanted to start up again. I also had heard and read a lot about having a more purpose driven journal – like a blessing or gratitude journal. One day on Amazon (surprise) I came across the Five Minute Journal, and after a little reading, I decided to take the plunge with this one. Just a few minutes in the morning to set intentions and plan and in the evening to reflect. So far I have loved it! I even bought the companion app so I could continue when I didn’t have the book. Do you journal? I’d love to hear about it!
Podcast of the Week – I love love love Marie Forleo and really enjoyed this chat with Dan Buettner on the Blue Zones of happiness. A very different perspective and actually kind of the opposite of my daily journalling philosophy!
The Hit List
- My dear friend from college is profiled in Garden & Gun!
- Honeymoon research – 5 national parks in New Zealand
- Spanish Torta with Burrata naummm
- Peaches are in season and are all I crave – Peach Margarita – yes, please!
- Photo edit inspo – so so cool!
- The most instagramable restaurants in the US – Been to one of them!
- Summer house inspo of the moment
- More peaches! Caprese with peaches!
Jeans Shorts For Summer