Tomorrow is my 31st birthday!! Last year, I wrote and an ode to my 20’s on the blog. But now 1 year into my 30’s I’m freaking loving it. This year I am celebrating my 30’s like no other. Seriously, when a friend turns 30 I say “Welcome to 30, it’s gonna be awesome”.
About a month before I turned 30 I started freaking out, but then a co-worker said to me “30?! Aw man, my 30’s were the best decade of my life!” His face was oozing with jealous and I could tell a thousand memories were flying by at once. That statement totally changed my mindset on turning 30. I wasn’t scared, I was excited! The 20’s was all about figuring out what the hell you were doing but at 30, you have this shit down and you’re ready to cruise.
So off I went into my 30’s… and let me tell you 30 has been hands down the best year of my life.
- Clay and I moved in together, we made a home and fell deeper in love. I seriously had no clue just how amazing finding your soulmate could be. We made it official in March and I am now planning our dream wedding, in our favorite mountain town with our favorite cover band.
- I was just promoted to Director of Product at my company! The processes & projects I have been working towards are coming to fruition. The company and culture is thriving and I wake up every day excited about going to work.
- Blue Mountain Belle, was voted Best Travel Blog in Colorado! I continue to make improvements, land partnerships and learn. I have honed in my brand and mission and finally feel a groove in creating content.
- Some of the biggest and most rewarding developments of this year happened around health. After allergy testing last summer I found out I am allergic to all things that are good. So in February, Clay and I did the Whole30… well 24 days. Clay begrudgingly did it with me but it has completely changed who we are and how we think and feel about food.
- Our health journey coincided with engaging in self-improvement via with the Joe Rogan Podcast. Clay and I started listening to podcasts in general late last summer on long road trips but over the winter we started listening to a lot Joe Rogan Experience. Joe is basically Clay and I’s hero, we love his philosophy on happiness, success, and health. We admire his curiosity and thirst for knowledge on food, science, psychology and even conspires theories. Seriously, go start listening to Joe Rogan right now. Around the same time, I started listening to the Julie Soloman Influencer Podcast. Her podcast focuses on cultivating your brand and business by realizing your true self and passions in life. That podcast has motivated me to do so much with Blue Mountain Belle.
*I am going to do a full post on podcast and whole30 update soon!
The creative juices are flowing, I am the healthiest I have been since probably high school and I’m engaged!! Oh and I’m about to go to Europe for 10 days at the end of the month! So bring is on 31, I’m ready for you!
To celebrate the big 3-1, I have teamed up with some amazing bloggers to give one lucky reader a $500 Sephora Gift Card! Think of all the dry shampoo, sunless tanners, sunscreen and perfectly peach lip stain and blush you can get for summer!
This giveaway is brought to you by the amazing influencers below! Enter by performing the actions listed in the Rafflecopter for a chance to win a $500 Sephora E-Gift Card!
Make sure to do the actions in the Rafflecopter before marking they are done! Marking done doesn’t automatically perform the action. Good luck! Winner will be announced in the Rafflecopter on this blog post.
*Please note: the easiest way to perform the “follow on LiketoKnow.it” actions is to download the LiketoKnow.it app->type in the name->follow.
One winner, giveaway runs from May 11, 2018 to May 25, 2018 (concludes at 11:59 PM on the last day). Open to the US, UK and CAN. Void where prohibited. By entering you are agreeing that you are performing the actions in the Rafflecopter that you have marked as done. By entering you acknowledge that you are agreeing to these newsletter subscriptions and all other terms & conditions of the giveaway. More giveaway details can be read in the terms & conditions here. Winner will be announced within 18 days of the conclusion of the giveaway and entries will be verified by the hosts. Thanks for participating, I can’t wait for you to go check out these wonderful bloggers!