Y’ALl!! I WON!!! I was voted best blog in Colorado!! YAHOO!! Really excited about this so thank you to all that voted woot woot!!
Spring is on its way and I can tell only from the sheer number of winter sales happening right now like 50% off at Backcountry or Shopbops GOBIG sale. I’ll got a full list of other sales bellow but before that… the news! Aka things I have found interesting this week
Swipe Up To Get Down: If you’re not following me on insta you are missing out on the hottest jams, the funkiest funk and the best of the b-sides disco! This week I launch new instagram stories I am very excited about “Swipe Up, To Get Down!” will be be sharing my latest jams – so follow me on insta to join the dance party!
‘Don’t join or download: Over the weekend Vero became the HOTTEST app and is now dead. Here is what happened and how to delete your account. Seriously, go request to delete your account then the app.
Speaking of Europe: I have been diving back into the Pinterest world to plan our trip and started a board Euro Trip 2018 but its really just all travel guides to Paris and Italy! Also this 3 pack of tanks is a total steal! These tanks are ultra soft and long, they have become a closet and trip staple for me.
The Hit List
- This little red romper is adorable
- The never-ending journey to find the perfect lipstick continues and now I may need to order these
- Everything you need to know about the flu – ah I still need to get my shot
- Barbra Streisand cloned her dog… TWICE! I have totally looked into this and its V expensive. V jelly
- Fashion Week continues in Paris but I am still playing catch up on Milan – GOALS
- Have I mentioned I am going to Paris? Well, when in Paris your dress like a Parisian.
- Superfood salad yes, please!
My pics from the Shopbop big sale!
Snagging this jacket for spring/euro trip. Looks like we will have lows in the 50s in Paris and this cream BB Dakota blazer will be perfect! How adorable is this blue two-piece outfit and ruffle one piece! I’d love to be rocking these in Italy!