It’s the freaking weekend! I am jet setting off to Spring Island, SC this weekend for a wedding and I can’t wait! Seersucker and Sunshine, yes please.
– Get Ready for American Craft Week! All over the country craft breweries will be celebrating with specials and events. Here is a list of the events happening in Denver.
– I love bacon and ideally I would eat it everyday. And now I am justified in that because Pearl Cantrell, age 105 says she eats it every day too!
– Lately I have been obsessing over stripes… and I don’t even really like stripes but how cute are these tops from Ann Taylor Loft and this black and white striped blouse.
– A friend tipped me off to the amazing shows happening this Summer at the Denver Botanic Gardens – Check out the schedule here. I have added them to the Colorado Summer Concert Calendar too.
– How delicious do those treats look?!? I am not a cake or cupcake fan but I do love me some cookies. Sugar cookies to be exact, other than that I fancy dark chocolate and anything salty. From left to right Lemon Cookie Sandwiches (I would add ice cream!) Salted Double Dark Chocolate Cookies & Cheesecake Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Topping.
What a great list! Thanks so much for including my cookies.