I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family! I had a great time in Atlanta and can’t wait to ring in the 2013 back in Colorado. For those of you still enjoying your vacation here are my links for the week!
- New Obsession Quora, ask any question get a real answer. This is different than Yahoo Answers, the questions are typically more thought provoking like, What is like to Experience X, or what 5 albums should every teenage girl listen to. The people answering the questions are book worms either – Ashton Kutcher and Mark Cuban are active users.
- This weekend I will be heading to Vail for New Year! I can’t wait to ski and catch up with old friends. Dreaming of snow and mountains inspired this Pinterest board of all things Colorado, well the West in general
- Design Sponge is a daily read of mine and I just love this post on Microwave Cooking. This book would have been great in college!
- Christmas might be over but we still have The New Years – this drink sounds like the perfect addition to our New Years Brunch
- I really don’t do well in the cold – so I wear tights under my jeans (these are the best) and never leave the house with out my Ugg Earmuffs